In the period from March 23, 2024 - April 1, 2024, children born in 2005 or younger can get free multi-day passes from 5 days. The only condition is that at least one parent must purchase at least a 5 day WildPass for the same period as well.
With this pass you can choose five days in a period of six days on which you would like to use the cable cars and take a break in between.
In the next step, simply select the adult tickets, as well as the number of children's tickets you want, which will be added at no additional cost. On site, you can pick up your ticket, as well as those of your child/children, at a stationary Bergbahnen ticket office in Brandnertal or Montafon.
Infants: born in 2018 or after FREE
Children: born in 2005 - 2017
Adults: born in 1960 - 2004
Seniors: born in 1959 or before
Validity - Winter 2023/24
- 5 day tickets in a period of 6 days
- Cable cars of the winter sports areas in Brandnertal, Montafon and Walgau (during winter operations): Bergbahnen Brandnertal, Bergbahnen Gargellen, Skigebiet Golm, Kristbergbahn Silbertal, Muttersbergbahn, Silvretta Montafon, Vermuntbahn, Gurtis and Bazora
- Ski buses in the Montafon and Brandnertal (for the purpose of winter sports) and the Silvretta tunnel bus
- Montafonerbahn railway Bludenz-Schruns (for the purpose of winter sports)
And this is how it works:
- Buy the ticket online in advance at a cheaper price
- You will receive a voucher for your ticket by email
- Bring voucher in digital or printed form with you to Brandnertal
- Pick up the ski passes at a stationary ticket office with a family certificate