A cooperation of Bergbahnen Brandnertal and VMOBIL.
Use public transport for a climate-friendly and stress-free trip to the ski resort in the Brandnertal!
- All-day use of the Bergbahnen Brandnertal mountain cars incl. arrival by bus and train from all over Vorarlberg, as well as from the border stations.
- The Green Ticket is valid for one day.
Early booking pays off
Our prices for day tickets and multi-day passes are dynamic. Those who book early benefit from the best prices. You can find out more here.
Infants: born in 2018 or after FREE
Children: born in 2005 - 2017
Adults: born in 1960 - 2004
Seniors: born in 1959 or before
One day ticket for Bergbahnen Brandnertal incl. free arrival and departure to Brand/Bürserberg within Vorarlberg and from the border stations Buchs, St. Margrethen (CH), Lindau (D) and St. Anton am Arlberg.
This is how it works:
- Buy the Green Ticket for your desired date.
- You will receive a PDF voucher by email. This voucher works as a ticket on buses and trains throughout the transport network of Vorarlberg.
- Scan the QR code on the voucher at a pick-up box or ticket machine at one of the valley stations and pick up your ski ticket. Of course, you can also get your ticket at our ticket offices.
- Please keep the ticket until the end of your journey home to be able to show it on buses and trains.