The Montafon Brandnertal Optional WildPass is your affordable pass to nine attractive winter sports areas in Brandnertal, Montafon and Walgau.
With this pass you can choose five days in a period of six days on which you would like to use the cable cars and take a break in between.
Early booking pays off
Our prices for day tickets and multi-day passes are dynamic. Those who book early benefit from the best prices. You can find out more here.
Infants: born in 2018 or after FREE
Children: born in 2005 - 2017
Adults: born in 1960 - 2004
Seniors: born in 1959 or before
Validity - Winter 2023/24
- 5 day tickets in a period of 6 days
- Cable cars of the winter sports areas in Brandnertal, Montafon and Walgau (during winter operations): Bergbahnen Brandnertal, Bergbahnen Gargellen, ski area Golm, Kristbergbahn Silbertal, Muttersbergbahn, Silvretta Montafon, Vermuntbahn, Gurtis and Bazora
- Ski buses in the Montafon and Brandnertal (for the purpose of winter sports) and the Silvretta tunnel bus
- Montafonerbahn railway Bludenz-Schruns (for the purpose of winter sports)
This is how it works:
- Buy the ticket online in advance at a cheaper price
- You will receive a voucher for your ticket by email
- Bring voucher in digital or printed form with you to Brandnertal
- Scan the QR code on the voucher at a pick-up box or ticket machine at one of the valley stations and pick up your ski ticket. Of course, you can also get your ticket at our ticket offices.
- Go straight to the lift and into skiing fun.