Board the gondola and enjoy the winter mountain scenery. Whether you use the Dorfbahn and Palüdbahn in Brand or the Einhornbahn in Bürserberg: as soon as you arrive at the top, the ski area will be at your feet. From easy routes to challenging slopes to panoramic runs on 64.4 kilometres - the ski area Brandnertal has something for every taste.
Use this ski ticket from 12.30 p.m. until closing time to explore the entire ski area of Bergbahnen Brandnertal. Ideal for those who want to get a taste of the area or on Friday afternoons.
Early booking pays off
Our prices for day tickets and multi-day passes are dynamic. Those who book early benefit from the best prices. You can find out more here.
Infants: born in 2018 or after FREE
Children: born in 2005 - 2017
Adults: born in 1960 - 2004
Seniors: born in 1959 or before
- ski ticket from 12.30 p.m. until closing time at the ski area of Bergbahnen Brandnertal.
This is how it works:
- Buy the ticket online at a cheaper price
- You will receive a voucher for your ticket by email
- Bring voucher in digital or printed form with you to Brandnertal
- Scan the QR code on the voucher at a pick-up box or ticket machine at one of the valley stations and pick up your ski ticket. Of course, you can also get your ticket at our ticket offices.
- Go straight to the lift and into skiing fun.